- SSL.com ships document signing certificates on YubiKey FIPS USB tokens. Make sure the YubiKey is inserted in your computer.
- Open the document that you want to sign in Acrobat Reader.
- Select the Tools tab.
- Click Certificates.
- Click Digitally Sign.
- Click the OK button to dismiss the dialog box that appears. You can check Do not show this message again to prevent it from appearing in the future.
- Use your mouse or trackpad to draw a box where you’d like the signature to appear.
- A dialog box will appear. Select the certificate you wish to use for signing, then click the Continue button.
- Click the Sign button. You may also optionally choose to lock the document after signing at this point.
- In the dialog box that opens, enter a filename for the signed PDF, then click the Save button.
- Enter the PIN for your hardware token, then click the OK button.
- You’re all finished! The document has been digitally signed.
We hope you will find the Google translation service helpful, but we don’t promise that Google’s translation will be accurate or complete. You should not rely on Google’s translation. English is the official language of our site.