- Navigate to the domain you would like to generate a certificate to protect, then click the SSL/TLS Certificates link.
- Click the Add SSL/TLS Certificate button.
- Fill out the following form fields:
- Certificate name (a “friendly” name you can use to identify the certificate)
- Bits drop-down menu (set key strength)
- Country drop-down menu
- State or province
- Location (city)
- Organization name (company)
- Organization department or division name (optional)
- Domain name
- On the screen that appears, you will see a green alert that “The SSL/TLS certificate was added.” However, this only indicates that the CSR has been generated. To access the CSR, click the certificate name you entered in step 3.
- On the page that opens, scroll down to the CSR field. You can copy and paste the CSR when ordering the certificate in your SSL.com account. For instructions on submitting your CSR to SSL.com, please read our guide to CSR submission. When you are ready to install your signed certificate, please check our how-to on certificate installation in Plesk.
Stay Informed and Secure
SSL.com is a global leader in cybersecurity, PKI and digital certificates. Sign up to receive the latest industry news, tips, and product announcements from SSL.com and stay informed of the latest changes about digital identity and encryption that can impact and enhance your life.