Buy Organizational Validation Document Signing Certificates
Protected By SSL.com Trust Services
The SSL.com OV Document Signing Certificate equips teams or employees with the ability to place protective digital signatures on company electronic documents, including Adobe PDFs and Microsoft Office. Documents signed with a company’s digital signature prevent tampering and assure your recipients that the documents are genuine. With eSigner cloud signing, high-volumes of documents can be sealed with a company’s digital signature automatically.
Our OV Document Signing certificates provide the following features:
- Ensures that documents remain in their uncompromised form since they were digitally signed.
- Signature displays the name of the organization.
- Works with Adobe PDF (Adobe Approved Trust List / AATL complaint) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Multiple authorized representatives can share a single certificate.
- Control the appearance of your digital signature using the eSigner web app.
- Can be entered into our eSealing service which enables automated high-volume document signing. Learn more about eSealing: High-volume Document Signing with Digital Signature eSealing.
- Trusted worldwide, SSL.com’s Document Signing Certificates offer guarantees of authenticity, integrity, and legal non-repudiation.
- Satisfies the U.S. Federal ESIGN Act and laws of many other nations, making digitally signed documents legally acceptable worldwide.
- Learn more