Personal Identity Code Signing Certificates
Protected By SSL.com Trust Services
Protect your software drivers and executables from unauthorized changes and build trust with your users by digitally signing your code. The Personal Identity Code Signing Certificate applies digital signatures with a validated personal name instead of an organization, perfect for independent software developers and individual project contributors who wish to increase confidence and trust from their users.
- Compatible with Microsoft Authenticode, Java, Windows 10, Adobe AIR, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Validated for an individual’s identity.
- Digital signature displays a personal name.
- Proves software files remain uncompromised.
- Can be enrolled to SSL.com eSigner cloud code signing service which lets you conveniently add globally trusted digital signatures and timestamps to your software code from anywhere, with no need for USB tokens, HSMs, or other special hardware.
- In compliance with the CA/Browser Forum’s new key storage requirements for code signing certificates, starting on November 15 2022, SSL.com’s Organization Validation (OV) and Individual Validation (IV) Code Signing Certificates will only be issued either on Federal Information Processing Standard 140-2 (FIPS 140-2) USB tokens or through our eSigner cloud signing service.